Wednesday, December 10, 2008

it's so funny, isn't it? isn't it?! isn't that cat with a costume on so funny?!!

You know what's worse than getting an email forward? Having a co-irker beckon you to their cube so you can read an email forward that normally would have been sent to you.

I have a hard time mustering up a smile, let alone a laugh or giggle when I see some poor animal dressed up in a costume or a pig+wolf cuddling or some landscape picture with a scripture on it or some really detailed "artwork" that a guy made with a Crayola crayon.

And the reading ones are worse. Co-irker expects me to read some "joke" or something about how I'm not patriotic (hi ruiner!) or some you-know-you're-a-redneck-if email forward while I'm standing in her cube.

I'm bad at the fake laugh. Ask anyone. It basically sounds like this: "HAR. HAR. HAR. HARDYHARHAR!"

But nothing brings out that fake laugh more than when co-irker wants me to read an email forward with her in the same cube. Like, just forward that B.S. so I can delete it like I always do.

Ugh.

0 comments: